- You can sign up to Lynx on Lynx Host App
- Once signed in successfully, go to the Integrations page by clicking on the icon as show in the image:
- Select “Integrations” from the menu on the left panel.
- Click on the plus sign that says "Add Integration"
- Select Cloudbed as the Type and enter the desired Integration name. Click on Save button.
- Once the Integration is saved, it needs to be authorized by Cloudbeds.
Click on the arrow in order to list down the further options.
- Click on the Authorize button and click on Confirm.
- You will be redirected to Cloudbeds login page. Login into cloudbeds using your Cloudbeds account credentials.
- Once logged in successfully, you will be redirected to Lynx. Finally, the Integration has been authorized by Cloudbeds.
- Lynx provides an enterprise solution that enables the different vacation rental/property management companies to automate access management, provide keyless access to the properties and create an enriching experience by integrating the different devices like thermostats, multiple purpose sensors, water-leak sensors, intercom and other such devices used in a smart home.
- Lynx integrates with Cloudbeds PMS to synchronize the reservations coming from different channels as tracked by Cloudbeds.
Once, the reservation on Cloudbeds syncs with Lynx, the access code generated by Lynx will not be pushed back to Cloudbeds PMS at present. Although, this feature is in the pipeline for the release.
- You can easily remove the Cloudbeds account from Integrations. This will remove the access tokens and the refresh tokens that were initially obtained from the authorization.
Click on the “x” button on the accounts tab and select Yes on the prompt.
- Inorder to disconnect your app from cloudbeds, please check Disconnect from cloudbeds
Guest check-in / Guest check-out:
- When Lynx detects guest code usage for the first time, along with creating a notification on Lynx, the reservation status is updated to "IN-HOUSE" on Cloudbeds.
- When Lynx detects guest checkout code usage, along with creating a notification on Lynx and processing the workflow, the reservation status is updated to "CHECKED OUT" on Cloudbeds.
- The feature is available only for locks on Smartthings hubs.
- The reservation can be updated to "CHECKED OUT" by Lynx only if there is no balance due on the reservation when the guest checkout code is used.
- You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (501) 777-8539 for our support